REWARDING RISK DONE RIGHTTM
UNIFIED TRANSPARENCY APPSTM FOR EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES OF RISK MANAGERS, INTERNAL AUDITORS, AND COMPLIANCE PROFESSIONALS
WHAT WE OFFER
Top performing enterprises have a high correlation between their financial performance and their risk maturity. An important measure of risk maturity comes from the level of integration and coordination across their risk, audit and compliance functions.
averQ offers “Unified Transparency AppsTM ” for intensely regulated financial services and related sectors to manage their financial and operational risks towards higher performance. averQ ’s transparency apps deliver value globally to the executives of Audit, Risk and Compliance, and Finance offices to achieve higher assurances and performance in their complex business processes. Our customers address dynamically evolving regulations like DoddFrank, Basel, Solvency, OMB, SOX and other country-specific mandates with averQ ’s transparency solutions and services.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION?
- Intuitive Apps for risk management, audit management, and compliance management. All unified to maximize your value.
- Born in the Cloud. Proven in the Cloud. Zero hassle Information Technology (IT) deployment at compelling price performance value for you.
- Total focus only on Financial Services and related markets– giving us significant advantage over other GFRC tools distracted by broad horizontal markets. Quicker time to comply and sharper risk management for you.
- Customer success, quarter after quarter, year over year, with our Unified Transparency Apps. Built from listening to our customers. Ready for you today and responsive to your future regulations.
- Incremental, non-disruptive deployment. Select the apps that fit your immediate needs. Rest assured, when you are ready for more, the apps fit with the ones you already have running. In step with you on your Risk Maturity Journey.
averQ is governed by its board, led by Renuka Shankar (Founder and CEO averQ Inc.), Sridar Iyengar (Former CEO of KPMG India, Independent director at ICICI Bank and Infosys) and Mike Sabbatis (COO XCM Solutions, Former CEO of Wolters Kluwer North America, Former CRO at RealPage Inc.).
averQ ’s team has a proven track record and experience in delivering business-critical applications to fortune 1000 for their Audit, Enterprise Risk Management(ERM) and Governance Risk and Compliance(GRC) objectives. We are laser-focused on providing the market with the next generation of risk management solutions that are easy to use and deploy, quick to adapt, and scale with security top-of-mind as our core drivers.
We have continual dialog and listen to our customers in intensely regulated sectors and continue to gain deep insights into the challenges facing leaders in these enterprises. We are committed to providing intuitive and configurable risk management apps at compelling low total cost of ownership and high return on investment for our customers.